Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Years ago I saw a b&w movie of a man that returns home from war with amnesia and his wife takes him in.?

The movie was in black in white, I would take a guess at 40s or early 50s. Am hoping to get then name of the movie.Years ago I saw a b%26amp;w movie of a man that returns home from war with amnesia and his wife takes him in.?
Hmm, do you know any of the actors or anything? I seem to recall a movie like this, where the wife had remarried, and her new husband brought her old husband back to the house, and her old husband didn't tell her who he was. He also had a little girl with him that he was taking care of...



Anyway, these are the movies I found on IMDB, but I didn't see the one I'm thinking of.Years ago I saw a b%26amp;w movie of a man that returns home from war with amnesia and his wife takes him in.?
Ahh, it's on the tip of my tongue....Years ago I saw a b%26amp;w movie of a man that returns home from war with amnesia and his wife takes him in.?
Perhaps Random Harvest starring Greer Garson.

It's one of my favorites.
I think that was with Dennis Weaver......something like forgotten soldier or forgotten man?? charles vermont IT WAS THE FORGOTTEN MAN---I just looked it up -- with Dennis Weaver--I was right--an excellent movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment