Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can somebody please write a tagline for my movie Deadly Memories?

Its 'bout the guy with amnesia and bad guys are chasing him,and he don't know his name or job (he was special agent).Can somebody please write a tagline for my movie Deadly Memories?
The memories were bad and they were catching up with him.



The memories were bad but they never stood a chance.



They're chasing him-God help them if they CATCH him.
Trying to remember



Trying to forget



Trying to surviveCan somebody please write a tagline for my movie Deadly Memories?
If you remember, you're dead



Okay that was terrible but it's the best I got
Sometimes, what you don't know, can kill you.Can somebody please write a tagline for my movie Deadly Memories?
How about:



Deadly Memories: This Movie is Going to Seem Alot Like the Bourne Identity.
Remember to Survive
  • restaurants in pittsburgh
  • applebees careers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment