Saturday, March 3, 2012

What is the movie where pilot loses his memory?

A few years ago I watched a movie about a fighter pilot who goes away to war, ends up injured and with amnesia and ends up working as a mechanic in another town near his hometown. He cannot remember his parnter or his father.

Was said that this movie is "similar to the notebook" and it I really enjoyed this movie, although I cannot for the life of me remember what it is called. Help?What is the movie where pilot loses his memory?
I had to do a lot of researching but I found this its called "Beautiful Dreamer"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0440961/What is the movie where pilot loses his memory?
Do either of you know where I can watch Angela's Ashes online?

Report Abuse

What is the movie where pilot loses his memory?
Beautiful Dreamer (2006)

No comments:

Post a Comment