Friday, March 9, 2012

How do you do a 5 axis psychological writeup?

I have to watch a movie for school(im doing memento) and we have to do a full 5 axis psychological evaluation and writeup, is there anything more to it than just: Axis I- anterograde amnesia, Axis II-blank, etc? Or is it done in like essay format explaining why you believe he has anterograde amnesia?How do you do a 5 axis psychological writeup?
I guess this is better answered by your professor/teacher. There is no such thing as a standard 5-axis writeup so the conditions are specific to this assignment. If I had to guess, I would say that you would identify the appropriate conditions under each axis, and explain why. Most conditions have a laundry list of criteria, but you only have to have a certain number of them. You probably would need to state which criteria had been met, and show evidence of why you think they were met.

No comments:

Post a Comment