Friday, March 9, 2012

Scarier than Amnesia: The Dark Descent?

Is there any book, movie, or video game that is scarier than Amnesia: The Dark Descent? Amnesia is the scariest game I have ever seen, and I would like to know if there is anything scarier. Please try to respond with only PC games, and please exclude Resident Evil or Silent Hill. Neither of those series hold what I am looking for.Scarier than Amnesia: The Dark Descent?
Hmm...



Short answer; absolutely nothing.



But there are some pretty scary games out there; Dead Space and Dead Space 2



The first one is a bit scarier in my opinion, as you are ALL ALONE except for the monsters, and you never hear a human voice the entire game. While playing them, I literally could scream for a solid 10 minutes. The there would be a 30 second break. Followed by more screaming.



But in Amnesia: The Dark Descent I wet my pants every two seconds (exaggeration, but hey, the game is pretty damn scary)

No comments:

Post a Comment