Saturday, March 3, 2012

Does anyone know the name of the movie in which Fidel Castro washes up on miami and has amnesia?

I clearly remember during which my mom, dad and I were sitting down during some movie trailers and one caught our attention, which was of a sunny day at miami beach from an eagles point of view scanning down on the beach, showing a man who washed up ashore. he was taken in by the immigration and was asked questions on a table. It was then in which one of the officers took the other and they spoke of the man being Fidel Castro with amnesia. I even remember the theme song being Mi Primer Millon by Juanes. Any one with any luck know which movie Im talking about? Has it been canceled or is it a low budget film which I cant find anywhere online. Please help? My mom and I have been scratching our heads about this for years.Does anyone know the name of the movie in which Fidel Castro washes up on miami and has amnesia?
I love Miami

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0846015/plot鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment