Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What movie is this? Its kinda old..but I can't remember the name of it and I wanted to see it..?

Ok, the movie was set in a warehouse and there were like 8 people all like..tied to the walls of something and they all wake up with amnesia and have to figure out who among then they can trust..I guess it's a horror movie but I can't find it..What movie is this? Its kinda old..but I can't remember the name of it and I wanted to see it..?
saw 2......?What movie is this? Its kinda old..but I can't remember the name of it and I wanted to see it..?
I think it's Saw II...What movie is this? Its kinda old..but I can't remember the name of it and I wanted to see it..?
How old? Could be Saw II, could be this old Twilight Zone Ep. Was it in color? Was it Cube?



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cube

No comments:

Post a Comment