Friday, March 9, 2012

I heard about a movie and it sounds really good. But I forget the name of it. I'll explain it in the details.

Its about a girl that gets amnesia (or whatever its called when you can't remember something) from I think it was falling off a boat. and this guy comes along and convinces her that hes her husband.



Do you guys know the name of the movie??I heard about a movie and it sounds really good. But I forget the name of it. I'll explain it in the details.
Overboard



Goldie Hawn %26amp; Kurt Russell
OverboardI heard about a movie and it sounds really good. But I forget the name of it. I'll explain it in the details.
50 first dates (drew barrymore and adam sandler)
Overboard

Goldie Hawn and Kurt RussellI heard about a movie and it sounds really good. But I forget the name of it. I'll explain it in the details.
overboard =)

No comments:

Post a Comment